Digital & Printable Weekly Progress Update Report Form in English & Spanish
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- These 11 back to school resources will help you create a positive classroom environment, set students up for academic success, establish productive relationships with your students’ families, and support your teaching. This bundle includes both print and digital versions of some resources and willPrice $34.20Original Price $45.75Save $11.55
Weekly progress reports are a great way to maintain frequent contact with parents and guardians and keep them informed of how their children are doing in your class. These classroom management forms are quick and easy to use, come in both English and Spanish, and printable and digital versions are included.
Resource at a Glance:
* Students will find out how they did in your class each week in the areas of academic performance, behavior, attitude towards learning, and any other area you wish to comment on.
* Parents and guardians (all caregivers) of all middle school students as well as students themselves.
* When used on a weekly basis, the info on these progress update forms provides a picture over time of your students’ academic progress and responsibility for learning in your class and allows you to see any patterns that need to be addressed or reasons for praise.
* It helps students see how they are doing in your class and helps keep them accountable for their learning.
* It helps keep your students’ caregivers involved in their children’s education by creating a productive partnership between you and students' parents and guardians.
* You just need to make photocopies of the template for each student and then it's easy to quickly fill out the report form.
What educators who have used this resource say about it:
♥ "Thank you for your thoughtful, age-appropriate ways to assess overall progress!" -- Jody K.
♥ "I needed something like this so badly. Glad I found your product." -- Lindsay G.
What you get in this product:
★ Cover page (1 page)
★ A list of materials in the PDF file and in the Google Drive™ resource (1 page)
★ A "Notes to the Teacher" page with background information (1 page)
★ Instructions on how to access the online forms (1 page)
★ A weekly progress update form in English (1 page)
★ A weekly progress update form in Spanish (1 page)
★ Copyright, related products, and social media information (1 page)
★ Cover page (1 slide)
★ A weekly progress update form in English (1 slide)
★ A weekly progress update form in Spanish (1 slide)
You can use these weekly progress report forms to track academic progress as well as changes in attitude and behavior. The forms can be used in schools using traditional letter grades and those using a standards-based assessment system.
Send the weekly progress report forms home on Friday for parents and guardians to look at and sign, collect them on Monday, and keep them in a binder to show progress over the school year.
These weekly progress update forms are simple to fill out, with short sections addressing:
* Overall Performance
* Quality of Classwork
There are also places for comments by the teacher and parent or guardian. When used on a regular basis, they can help with classroom management.
It takes only a couple minutes to complete a form for each student. Your students' parents and guardians will thank you -- mine did!
You might also like these products:
★ Student Evaluation Forms to Assess Learning
★ Writing Rubrics & Checklists to Evaluate Student Work
★ Reading & Writing Logs for Vacations, Holidays & Whenever Not In School
★ Philosophy of Teaching Statement: Describe Your Values & Beliefs About Education
If you would like to receive updates about my new products, please click HERE or on the star by my store name at the top of your screen.
You can earn TpT credits that reduce the cost of your future purchases by giving feedback about this product. Just click on the "Comments & Ratings" tab after downloading to leave a comment and a rating. It's that easy!
Thank you and happy teaching!
© 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc. The ESL Nexus is the sole creator of this product and does not claim endorsement or association with Google, Inc.