Digital Reading Check-Ins
6th - 8th
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
My students loved using this resource, its very user friendly and a great support to someone who is new to this grade level. I highly recommend it.
Every resource created by 2 Peas and a Dog is practical, creative, thorough, and engaging for students. Your products are superlative and are some of my favorites!
Digital Reading Check-Ins | Reading Log Alternative: Students will use one of these five digital reading check-in templates to track their independent reading. Teachers choose which of the five options suits their students at any given time. Templates are 100% editable as they have been created in Google Forms™ and Google Slides™.
Digital Reading Check-In Options:
- Digital Reading Check-In (Google Form™)
- Digital Bookshelf (Google Slides™ )
- Single Student Camera Reading Check-In (Google Slides™)
- Whole-Class Camera Reading Check-In (Google Slides™)
- Digital Classroom Reading Check-In (Google Slides™)
- Teacher Instructions
- Student Instructions
- Suggested Use Guidelines
- Digital Templates
- "Particularly like the google form about students independent reading. It adds accountability on their part."
- "This resource will be great to use for in-person teaching as well as if we end up teaching back online. I like the idea of using less paper and having the students track independent reading online."
- "This was a great resource for students during distant learning that I also plan to use in the fall when back in person!"
- "Very engaging! Thank you for such a thorough, high-quality, and time-saving product. Looking forward to similar resources in the future!"
Other Engaging Reading Resources
Does not apply
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Read and comprehend complex literary and informational texts independently and proficiently.