Digital Reading Check-Ins | Reading Log Alternative: Students will use one of these five digital reading check-in templates to track their independent reading. Teachers choose which of the five options suits their students at any given time. Templates are 100% editable as they have been created in Google Forms™ and Google Slides™.
Digital Reading Check-In Options:
- Digital Reading Check-In (Google Form™)
- Digital Bookshelf (Google Slides™ )
- Single Student Camera Reading Check-In (Google Slides™)
- Whole-Class Camera Reading Check-In (Google Slides™)
- Digital Classroom Reading Check-In (Google Slides™)
- Teacher Instructions
- Student Instructions
- Suggested Use Guidelines
- Digital Templates
- "Particularly like the google form about students independent reading. It adds accountability on their part."
- "This resource will be great to use for in-person teaching as well as if we end up teaching back online. I like the idea of using less paper and having the students track independent reading online."
- "This was a great resource for students during distant learning that I also plan to use in the fall when back in person!"
- "Very engaging! Thank you for such a thorough, high-quality, and time-saving product. Looking forward to similar resources in the future!"
Other Engaging Reading Resources