Looking to revamp your nightly reading log? This online reading log is a simple way to hold students accountable for their nightly reading homework. You can also use this in class whether you are 1:1 or have enough technology for an ELA rotation.
Monday - Thursday
Monday - Friday
- students access through Google Slides
- can be assigned using Google Classroom
- easily give feedback to students using the comment box within Google Slides
- ready to download & give to students
- no more making copies weekly for homework
- nightly homework
- morning work
- Daily 5
- ELA center
This reading log was a total game changer in my room. My students shared how they loved using technology for their homework.
**Since this product uses Google Slides, your students a Google account to use this resource.**
I hope you enjoy using this with your own class!
Looking for a reading log you can print out for your students?
Check out this resource: Reading Log