Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Digital Regulation is a lecture which is covered during Internet Law Module.
This lecture is covered with bachelor level 5 student!
In this file you will find:
- 1 Digital Regulation - Internet Law Lecture Power point presentation (12 slides)
- Regulabilityof digital environment and challenges of regulation of cyberspace
- Concepts of internet regulation and scholarly positions
- Network communitarianism
- Private regulators in cyberspace
- National and supranational regulation
- 5 Interesting Case Studies for Seminar/Tutorial
- 1 File with recommended reading materials
All materials are prepared by professional Law Lecturer and covered during Internet Law Module with level 5 bachelor degree students!