This digital research book is a perfect alternative to the regular 5 paragraph research paper.
My students do not like writing research papers but they do like making books. This puts the typical 5 paragraph research paper into a book format. They will still be writing an introduction paragraph, 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion, however since it's in a book format they don't realize they are actually doing a 5 paragraph essay. This digital research book works with GOOGLE Drive
™ and Microsoft OneDrive
Why use a Digital Interactive Notebook?
* No more printing a ton of paper
* No more waiting for students to cut and glue
* Students work directly in the file
* Everything is saved automatically
* Highly engaging
* Career and College readiness
* Looks like a traditional paper and pencil notebook
* Allows for student collaboration
What is included?
* Teachers guide that includes the access link, instructions on how to use it in the classroom
* A page for the introduction, similaries, each topics differences, a conclusion / reflection, and works cited
* Area for doing the research within the digital research book
* PDF versions of the research portion so students can do the research on paper if they choose
* rubric for grading with instructions on how to use Google Classroom, Doctopus, and Goobric to reduce the amount of time grading
You might want to also check out my How to videos for using the tools in google slides for a reference guide.
If you like this product make sure to click the star and follow me. I will be adding more digital interactive notebook products in the near future.
You might also like
- Digital Research Book- Informative
- Digital Paperless Lessons
- Technology in the Classroom lesson plans and activities
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM
for more great ideas
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM
Follow me on instagram
© Adventures in ISTEM. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*“Next Generation Science Standards™" is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA.”