This editable PIGGY BANK digital interactive reward is perfect for any teacher to add a fun way to implement a whole-class or individual reward system with their students. It is easy to use and a super fun way to extend on math coin counting concepts or economics! You can edit any wording or images to customize it for your class needs.
*** Distance Learning: Use this digital product as a way to track student check ins, work completed, projects finished, and more! Practice counting, money counting equations, etc. Easily integrates with Google Classroom!
There are 5 different slide options to choose from:
Slide 1: Includes a combination of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies
Slide 2: Pennies only
Slide 3: Nickles only
Slide 4: Dimes only
Slide 5: Quarters only
How to use this product as a behavior reward:
This product is with the exception of the piggy bank, which does not move. You can edit the wording of your class goal, as well as add or delete text boxes and/or images.
- Open in Google Slides. Edit your class goals.
- Display the reward on your interactive whiteboard.
- Each time the class earns a reward for positive behavior drag/drop the coin into the piggy bank. Edit the amount you have left to earn (or the number of coins you still need).
- Once you have reached your desired $ amount you have achieved your goal! Time to celebrate!
- To start over, simply drag/drop the coins back to where they originally started or click the undo button.
- To show your progress during class time, display the reward by clicking the “present” button in Google slides.
- You can also send this Google Slides presentation to your students in “view mode” only in GOOGLE CLASSROOM. They can click on the file and watch the class reach the goal!
How to use this product as a math activity:
This product is perfect for math activities! There are several ways you can adjust this piggy bank reward to do whole group, small group, or individual math problems and activities with your students.
- Example 1: In the text box type in a word problem including a $ amount needed to purchase something (example: Mary wants to buy a candy bar for $.79 cents). Students have to drag/drop the correct coins to the bank to show the desired amount needed.
- Example 2: Start the activity by having some coins in the piggy bank. Students must add them up and say the correct $ amount. Edit the text boxes accordingly.
- Example 3: Economics lesson - discuss scarcity. Do you have enough coins? How many coins do you still need to reach your goal?
You might also like these DIGITAL REWARDS:
If you have any questions please get in touch with me! I am happy to help!
Email me: teacher.erin.online @gmail.com
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
I love feedback!
Follow my page to stay updated on the latest! New products are added often.
This item is for personal use only. All graphics are original work of and copyrighted by Teacher Erin Online (Erin Warner). Movable images shall not be copied, altered, or used to create new products and should only be used for this purchased product. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Original purchaser is granted ONE user license for personal or classroom. Commercial use is prohibited. Redistributing, selling, editing, claiming this work as your own or posting these images on the Internet is a violation of copyright law and is subject to penalties under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Plus it's just plain crappy to do to someone, so don't! ☺
Google Classroom, Google Slides, Digital rewards, math activities, coins, coin counting, money, economics, Rewards, Behavior Management, Character Building, Classroom Community, Positive environment, classroom rewards, student rewards, whole group rewards, class rewards, individual rewards, Google Slides, Google Classroom, Google Apps, digital classroom, digital reward, counting, math, paperless, token board, autism, sticker chart, behavior chart, incentive chart, Distance Learning, AMI Days, online teaching, online teacher rewards, VIPKid, DadaABC, Gogokid, Magic Ears, Palfish