Also included in
- Teach William Shakespeare's drama, "The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet," completely digitally with this Google Drive-powered Romeo and Juliet teaching bundle!This Digital Romeo and Juliet Teaching Unit is ideal for middle school and high school students and is optimized for digital learning, distance l$22.80$28.50Save $5.70
- Teach William Shakespeare's drama, "The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet," completely digitally with this Google Drive-powered Romeo and Juliet teaching bundle! As a bonus, it also includes all of my traditional paper Romeo and Juliet teaching materials as well. Teach William Shakespeare's classic drama,$39.99$77.25Save $37.26
- Google Resource. Digital Classroom. 1:1. Secondary ELA resources for digital classrooms.This 2017 SMARTePlans Growing Bundle Membership includes all of my current 2017 SMARTePlans digital Google Drive resources PLUS all of the additional Google Drive resources I create in 2017!Buy early and save big$99.99$141.00Save $41.01
William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet for Google Drive! This is a complete teaching unit in itself! The possibilities are endless with this digital Romeo and Juliet student notebook. Students will analyze characters, symbols, keep track of major events, respond to reading questions for each Act, and complete a writing task for every Act.
Each slide in this resource contains EDITABLE teacher instructions so that you can seamlessly fit this resource into your classroom! There are slides for character analysis, symbol analysis, novel review, chapter review, and more. With the ease of Google Slides, you can easily copy and paste these slides to create your own ultimate Romeo and Juliet digital student notebook!
Each Act includes:
Digital Act review graphic organizer
Digital reading questions
Digital writing task
SMARTePlans are digital, Google-based, interactive lessons for the technology-driven classroom.
This resource is included in my 2017 SMARTePlans Membership Bundle
Why Choose SMARTePlans?
- Create a digital, paperless classroom
- Incorporate technology into the classroom
- Compatible with Chromebooks, Tablets, Desktops, and Smart Devices
- Prepares students for 21st Century Tech Demands
This digital interactive ePlan includes a PDF with teacher instructions (GoogleDrive and Microsoft OneDrive), an answer key for the reading questions, and a link to 33 slides of drama analysis teaching resources for William Shakespeare's drama, "The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet."
Your students will LOVE this digital resource, and you will see their writing improve.
More Digital Romeo and Juliet Resources:
Check out other SMARTePlans
Connect with me!