Also included in
- Inspire creativity in your classroom with this MAKER bundle!! These easy to use STEM Challenges will get your students problem solving and working as a team. Looking to use STEM all year round? Click here to check out the full YEAR STEM BUNDLE with 30 challenges!INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:3 STEM chal$8.40$12.00Save $3.60
- Looking to use STEM Challenges in your elementary classroom? These hands on activities are low prep and require common classroom materials. Digital & printable versions of sheets are included. There are enough activities for you to do one per week ALL YEAR LONG!✶SURPRISE SURPRISE! This bundle st$86.06$122.95Save $36.89
This low prep Building Bridges STEM Challenges includes low prep printable and digital components. Display bridges from around the world, vocabulary and interactive features. Great for sending home or completing in school. Pair with Iggy Peck, Architect!
Includes a digital component for distance learning or modeling in the classroom. Print individual task cards or large team task cards. Easy to use across multiple grade levels.
- Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did or add photos
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Instructional video
- Shake break
- The slideshow contains various photos of bridges from around the world. Show these bridges to your students along with the examples, then let creativity take over.
- Read aloud of Iggy Peck, Architect and Thomas and the Big, Big Bridge
- Printable response sheets - Five drawing extension sheets to meet your students' level
- Task cards - small for individual student challenge and large for team challenges
- Student certificates
- Printable stickers - print on Avery labels
- Teacher tips & directions
Great read aloud lesson for Iggy Peck, Architect or Thomas & The Big Big Bridge - or use an alternative bridge themed book.
I teach 360 students each week in grades K through 4th, so I created these activities to be able to easily set up, use reusable materials, and need low copying! I can adjust response sheets and challenges to meet each grade level. I need something quick and easy for me, yet engaging and challenging for my students! I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine do! :)
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!