Digital Seasons & Text Features - Google Slides & Seesaw
Also included in
- This bundle will be a collection of any past & future science resources that are fully digital! The resources in this bundle will follow skills aligned with 1st grade science. These activities can be accessed through Google Slides, PowerPoint and preloaded into Seesaw. Each resource has multiplPrice $49.00Original Price $69.00Save $20.00
- This bundle is a collection of DIGITAL & PRINTABLE resources to teach Earth & Space units! The resources in this bundle will follow skills aligned with 1st grade science. Most activities are great for Kinder too! Please look into each unit to ensure it works for your students.Digital activiPrice $35.99Original Price $58.00Save $22.01
- This MEGA SCIENCE BUNDLE will be a collection of all present and future science resources for K-2nd! PRINTABLES (craftivities, visual objective cards, hands on activities, writing prompts, independent practice, and QR code hunts using real life photographs) AND fully DIGITAL resources!★★ DOWNLOAD PPrice $79.00Original Price $142.00Save $63.00
This FULLY DIGITAL unit is perfect for virtual or face to face learners! Students thoroughly learn the characteristics of each season and the reason for cycle of the seasons through nonfiction passages, videos and picture sorts! This resource integrates learning text features by having students drag and drop the missing text features in the the passages.
This digital resource is accessible using PowerPoint, Google Slides links (that can be used in Google Classroom), AND preloaded Seesaw activities!
- 4 videos created for this resource!
- 45 interactive slides!
LESSON LINKS INCLUDED:
- Lesson #1: Winter
Each season includes:
1. Which season is missing? Identify season in "season cycle" diagram
2. Introductory video
3. Reading passage to teach characteristics of season - Students first watch and listen (YouTube video embedded) to me reading the text (text is highlighted as it's read) and modeling how to fill in text features. Audio also included on student slides!
4. Missing Text Features! Drag and drop the missing text features where they belong (headings, photographs, captions, labels)
5. Senses Through the Season - Match the objects in the season to the sense you use
6. The Season and YOU - Find the activities you would do in the season. Type to tell what you like to do in the season (words provided on picture sort).
- Lesson #2: Spring
- Lesson #3: Summer
- Lesson #4: Fall
- Lesson #5: The Best Season (opinion writing)
Choose your favorite season and support your decision with 3 reasons.
- Lesson #6 What is the Season? (x8 slides)
Decide which season the photograph shows and justify your answer!
- Lesson #7 Seasonal Yard Sales & Sorting Months
1. Order the months to see their seasons (video embedded to review months!
2. Sort the months by their season
3. Seasonal Yard Sales! 4 slides for each season - Find the items you would use during that season. Skip count by 2s, 5s or 10s to find the total!
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for ideas, sales and new product alerts!
★ Join my email list for freebies! Click here for blog and enter email address in pop box!