Also included in
- This DIGITAL Sight Word Practice is 100% interactive and will keep your students engaged! This resource offers students a wide variety of games and activities to review and work with sight words. Give your students "hands-on" practice in a virtual setting with these letter tiles, word tiles, and oth$16.50$32.50Save $16.00
These DIGITAL sight word activities in Google Slides™️ are perfect for distance learning or face-to-face learning. They provide students with multiple ways of working with the sight word "you". This fun and interactive sight word practice features 20 colorful slides complete with moveable pieces and text boxes for students to strengthen reading fluency and spelling skills with high frequency words.
This resource is perfect for on-level kindergarten and first grade students and below-level second grade students. It's designed to keep your kids engaged while practicing sight words! Keep your students on-task during reading groups! They will love the bright colors, fun pictures, and all the moveable pieces. Did I mention that every slide is interactive?!? Best of all, you can easily assign each child their own copy and review students' work in Google Classroom™️.
Focus Word: "you"
**other words practiced: by, your, in, is, that, it
- Trace the dotted letters
- Count the letters
- Letter tiles to build words
- Word shapes
- Missing letters
- Find & read in simple sentences
- Build simple sentences with word tiles x3
- Jigsaw word puzzles
- Fancy font word puzzles x2
- Spell using "Magnetic" styled letters
- Sight word sorts with similar words x2
- Sight word graph
- Word search with similar words
- Sentence writing with picture prompts x2
Looking for other sight words? The ALL Access Sight Word Bundle offers over buying the sets separately!
You may also like these resources for Google Classroom™️
- ALL ACCESS Phonics Skills Word Work Bundle
- Missing Addends Word Problems
- Number Bonds and Related Facts
- Adding Three Numbers
- Addition Facts 0-20
- Subtraction Facts 0-20
You will get:
A PDF file that includes links to the digital, Google Slides™️ resources and answer keys. Please make sure that you're logged in to the Google™️ account that you plan to use the resources with. Many school districts use Google Apps for Education™️. If so, please make sure you're logged in to your school account, and not your personal account.
You will need:
•a Google™️ account
•a Google Classroom™️
Your students will need:
•Access to technology
•a Google™️ account
Remember to leave feedback to earn TPT credits for future purchases. It's like getting free money $$$ to spend on TPT!
Let's Get Connected!
Follow me on TPT!
Follow me on FACEBOOK!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM!
Follow me on PINTEREST!
Follow me on MY BLOG!