Digital Silent e for Google Slides SET TWO - First Grade.
For use as a Presentation or use on an iPad or other Personal Device.
Google Classroom or Microsoft OneDrive.
This is a companion product for Google Slides to go along with this printable resource:
You can guide your students through the activity using an LCD projector or SmartBoard, or use the digital version by itself.
Students can also complete the "click and drag" activities on an iPad, computer, or other device.
In this activity, using Google Slides, students will drag the correct word to the matching picture.
What you need to get started to use this Google Slides Resource:
1. Download Link for this Google Slides Resource. You will be prompted to create your own copy.
CONTAINED IN THE FILE AFTER DOWNLOADING
2. Have access to the Internet and a Google Account. (FREE) Here are directions for creating a FREE Google Drive Account:
Directions For Creating a FREE Google Drive Account
3. Before using, be sure to MAKE ANOTHER COPY of your original file, so you will have the original file to use later. Otherwise, you will need to drag the images back to their original positions. If students use this file on an iPad or other device, please be sure a copy has been made, so you can return to the original later.
4. If you will be using this on a PROJECTOR, be sure to make a copy as well. Then, open the file on your own Google Drive and engage while in the edit mode.
5. Printer access to print out the finished product.
On 6 slides, students simply click and drag the words (or touch and drag on a personal device).
On the other 6 slides, students can click and type or simply write the wor with the proper tool.
Credits: The Google Drive Toolkit By Danielle Knight
Silent e - CVCE WORDS For Google Slides or Personal Device
Click and Drag AND Write or Type the Word
This resource can be used in conjunction with a
You can use this file to guide students through their work.
This is a companion product for Google Slides to
go along with this printable resource:
24 Long Vowel Silent E words
24 Short Vowel Words
Silent e – Long vowel words for vowels a, i, o, and u
•Use as introduction, practice, OR assessment to show
evidence of silent e mastery.
Slides 1 - 4 – These directions and seller/clipart information
Slides 5-10 Silent e click and drag activities
Pages 11-16 – Silent e – Write the word assessments. A word box is provided at the bottom of each slide. You can click on the set of lines and a text box will appear. Typing into the text box will automatically be centered. OR Students can write with fingers or an appropriate tool to print each word.
Other Silent e Resources include:
Silent e Clip Cards & Worksheets Set One
Silent e Set One
Silent e Set Two
Silent e For Google Slides Set One
Silent e For Google Slides Set Two