Also included in
- Combining creativity with digital skills, your students will love these Build-a-... digital art activities for Google Slides! Drag and drop moveable pieces let students build seasonal creations, including a snowman, pumpkin, witch and many more! They boost the confidence of students who say they "ca$39.00$58.46Save $19.46
Your students will love creating their own unique leprechaun, bringing some St Patrick's Day fun into your classroom! This Google Slides activity combines creativity with digital skills. It is zero prep, requires no arts and crafts materials and students can create as many masterpieces as they wish! They will drag and drop features like eyes, beards, hats and shoes to create their leprechaun. They'll then decorate the background with pots of gold, horseshoes, rainbows, etc. to create a St Patrick's Day celebration!
Students love making their own creations and without realizing it, are developing and improving their digital skills. This makes a wonderful classroom display - all slides are letter size to easily print!
>>> Check out the preview to see this resource in more detail!
Build a leprechaun Google Slides contain:
- A completed example to model the activity for students
- A detailed instructional video, showing students the Google Slides skills to build their leprechauns
- A quick start guide for students who have completed other "Build-a-..." activities or similar, and already have the necessary skills
- Three different leprechaun outfits and moveable pieces
Drag and drop objects:
- Pots of gold
- Clover / shamrock
- Lucky horseshoe
- Irish flag
- Plus lots more to decorate!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to play this game. Drag and drop clipart cannot be extracted or used outside this activity. The instructional video is hosted on YouTube - please ensure this is not restricted by your district or school before proceeding with your purchase.
Want seasonal fun all year?
Check out my other "Build-a-..." digital art activities:
- Build a sandcastle - perfect for summer
- Build a bunny - a cute Easter / spring scene
- Build a mother's day card - create a beautiful bouquet of flowers for mom - very popular!
- Build an alien - you will love seeing what your students come up with here!
- Build a backpack - fun back to school activities
- Build a pumpkin - a spooky hallowe'en design
- Build a witch - spooky or friendly, which witch will your students create?!
- Build a turkey - a fun Thanksgiving activity
- Build an Elf - design an elf's outfit and winter scene
- Build a Christmas Tree - pick and decorate a festive Christmas tree!
- Build a snowman - create a snowman and a winter wonderland
- Build a love owl - a fun Valentine's creation
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐