Also included in
- Make teaching SEL easy with all the resources in this bundle! Everything you need to fully immerse students in SEL while still being authentic and meaningful is all in one place. These social emotional learning resources can be used throughout the year and many of them can be used more than once. HPrice $21.25Original Price $26.50Save $5.25
This digital student check in journal is perfect to have your students check in and reflect. It can be used again and again. Assign it daily, weekly, monthly, whatever works best! These journal slides would make a great morning meeting activity and help foster social emotional learning.
This journal is made to be used with Google Slides™ and Google Classroom™ or you can use the picture versions in Seesaw.
- (drag and drop for 5 belly breaths)
- -insert or type things that make them happy
- -things and people they are thankful for
- -days of the week
- - 3 challenges and growth
- draggable thermometer and response
- -identifying things in and out of our control
- -identifying highs and lows
- -how can you pour into someone else?
- - Find or create a positive quote
- -2 things they are proud of
- -finding something good in each day
- (Things that make me feel ____. When I feel ___ I can.)
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!
See more digital products here!