Digital Student Weather Journals - Distance Learning
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Bring in a real-world application to your weather unit with this digital weather journal! Students will track the weather each day according to their observations, then make predictions based on weather patterns and cloud formations.
Digital weather journal includes:
- Instructions for use
- 2 digital weather journal options:
- Version 1: generic thermometer labeled "very cold," "cold," "warm," and "hot" for younger grade levels and where reading a thermometer would not be appropriate
- Version 2: thermometer labeled with degrees in both Celsius and Fahrenheit for older grade levels
- Customizable cover page
- Cloud reference sheet
- Daily sections for logging temperature, type of weather, type of clouds, and predictions for tomorrow
- Duration is completely customizable - just duplicate the journal pages for as many days as you wish to use it for
Ready to assign in Google Classromm! Just choose your version, duplicate pages as needed, and assign. For more information on how to use these journals, check out this blog post.
If you wish to purchase the print version of these journals instead, click here.
If you like this product, please leave feedback to receive credit for future purposes, don't forget to follow my store to stay up-to-date on all new resources! Plus, follow me on Instagram and Facebook for exclusive follower-only sneak peeks and deals!