Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5$29.00$46.50Save $17.50
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital reading$55.00$104.50Save $49.50
- SAVE $31.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year!What's Included:Meet the Teacher Letters$35.00$67.00Save $32.00
- Get $140 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$146.00$288.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$129.00$254.00Save $125.00
Make your Student of the Week or Student of the Day feel extra special with a personalized digital poster all about them! Project the digital poster template onto your interactive whiteboard or in your virtual distance learning meetings. Invite the Student of the Day/Week to tell about themselves. While they're sharing their favorite animal, food, movie (and more!), record their responses on the digital poster. Add what their classmates like about the Student of the Day/Week, too.
★ Photo (using the built-in camera or picture saved on the computer)
★ Favorites: Color, food, game, book, animal, movie, place (categories are editable)
★ What their friends like about them (editable - you can change this)
Yes! After everyone has had their special day and created their digital poster, print all of the student slides and bind them into a class book for the classroom library or create a bulletin board. The Student of the Day book has been a favorite in my classroom all year long!
Yes! You can view the digital posters as a slideshow with your class and even show it to parents at Back to School Night or another parent event.
• Link to the Google Slides Student of the Day Digital Posters
• Link to the Google Slides Student of the Week Digital Posters
• Each has 36 student slide templates (digital posters) and a cover slide
• Step-by-step instructions for accessing, editing, inserting pictures, viewing, and creating a hard-copy class book
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
• Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
• All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
➡ This activity is part of my Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE. Click the link to see the other 8 resources in the bundle.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)