Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5$29.00$46.50Save $17.50
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital reading$55.00$104.50Save $49.50
- SAVE 40% with this GROWING Back to School Digital Bundle. These resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond) whether you're distance learning or in the classroom. All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Wh$32.00$55.50Save $23.50
- This bundle includes 35+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students whether you're distance learning or in the classroom. The bundle is filled with holidays around the world, digital agenda slides, back to school activities, virtual parent teacher conference slides$95.00$182.50Save $87.50
- This bundle includes 37+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students whether you're distance learning or in the classroom. The bundle is filled with agenda slides, back to school activities, virtual parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, counting mone$110.00$217.00Save $107.00
Make your Student of the Day/Week feel extra special with a personalized digital poster all about them! Project the digital poster template onto your interactive whiteboard or in your virtual distance learning meetings. Invite the Student of the Day/Week to tell about themselves. While they're sharing their favorite animal, food, movie (and more!), record their responses on the digital poster. Add what their classmates like about the Student of the Day/Week, too.
★ Photo (using the built-in camera or picture saved on the computer)
★ Favorites: Color, food, game, book, animal, movie, place (categories are editable)
★ What their friends like about them (editable - you can change this)
After everyone has had their special day and created their digital poster, print all of the student slides and bind them into a class book for the classroom library or create a bulletin board. The Student of the Day book has been a favorite in my classroom all year long! You can also view the digital posters as a slideshow with your class and even show it to parents at Back to School Night or another parent event.
• Link to the Google Slides Student of the Day Digital Posters
• Link to the Google Slides Student of the Week Digital Posters
• Each has 36 student slide templates (digital posters) and a cover slide
• Step-by-step instructions for accessing, editing, inserting pictures, viewing, and creating a hard-copy class book
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
• Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
• All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
➡ This activity is part of my Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE. Click the link to see the other 8 resources in the bundle.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year