Many schools are going 1:1 and are trying to have paperless classrooms.
These digital task cards are a great accompaniment to students reading the memoir A Child Called IT by David Pelzer
Task Cards are a great teaching tool that can be used in a variety of ways.
1) Have students work alone, in pairs or with a group.
2) Have students respond to all 16 task cards.
3) Give different students (or groups) different cards depending upon their level.
4) Give students a choice (Pick 12 out of the 16 cards to complete by the end of the book.)
There are 16 cards all together in this task card set.
You can have students respond to every card, have them pick a certain amount of cards or assign the cards to students depending upon their level.
The cards can be used for:
✤ Do Now Activities/Bell Ringers
✤ Discussion Starters
✤ Entrance/Exit Tickets
You can easily print out the pages if you have to.
If you haven’t created a free Google account, you will need to do that before beginning the project. Each student will need their own account if they will be working on their own.
Advantages of Digital Resources:
✤ No more wasting time waiting in line for the copy machine.
✤ Integrate technology into your lessons.
✤ Increased student engagement.
✤ Easy way to do group work.
✤ You will never lose a paper again (neither will they).
***Bonus: This item includes an 11 page PDF "How to move your Google Drive lessons to the top education apps"
Do you still love traditional paper copies? No problem! This product is available in hard copy here:
Task Cards for the Memoir A Child Called IT by David Pelzer
Other Products for A Child Called "IT":
• Activities and Handouts for A Child Called "IT"
• Characterization Webs for the memoir A Child Called "IT" by David Pelzer
• Projects for the memoir A Child Called "IT" by David Pelzer
• Task Cards for the Memoir A Child Called IT by David Pelzer
• Unit Test with answer key for the memoir A Child Called “IT” by David Pelzer
• Digital Task Cards for Lord of the Flies by William Golding (Google Drive)
• Digital Task Cards for Monster by Walter Dean Myers (Google Drive Edition)
• Digital Task Cards for Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (Google Drive Edition)
• Digital Task Cards for Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (Google Drive Edition)
• Digital Task Cards for The House on Mango Street (Google Drive Edition)