Are you looking for an interactive, fun way for your students to practice regular verbs in the present tense in a digital format? If so, these BOOM CARDS are just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review as they work their way through the 50 cards in the deck. These cards work on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices. This deck includes REGULAR VERBS ONLY. Please see the preview for a sample of the cards included. #distancelearningtpt
See how fun they are for yourself! Click HERE to play a few cards.
(If you want the printable version, click HERE.)
*You will need a free Boom Learning account to access these cards. Boom Learning is offering premium accounts to all teachers until June 30th. Setting up an account is really easy!*
From Boom Learning: To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Reasons teachers love Boom Cards:
• Boom Cards can be used on smart boards, computers, tablets, and other mobile devices.
• Boom Cards are super easy for teachers to use!
• Boom Cards are self-grading and allow teachers to track their students’ progress.
• Student can go at their own pace and know when their answers are correct or incorrect.
• Students can access the cards anytime they have their mobile devices which makes it easy to access from home or on the go.
• Boom Cards enable independent learning which is perfect for students who miss school because they are absent. They are also perfect for fast-finishers!
• Students enjoy using technology. Happy, engaged students = happy teachers.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY LIKE
Questions about using Boom Cards? Please don't hesitate to ask! My email is email@example.com.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these digital task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts