This bundle contains all of the digital tasks for special education in my store:
Technology tasks designed for students with special needs can be a great alternative to file folder tasks and adapted books.
Each individual product listing has a video preview for a closer look at the tasks “in action”.
Numbers to 10
Numbers 11 to 20
Numbers to 99, Expanded Form, Rounding
Base Ten Blocks
Missing Addends, Missing Minuends, Missing Subtrahends
Addition with Three Addends
Ten More, Ten Less, One More, One Less
Digraphs and Blends
Letters in the Alphabet
Counting to 20
- Individual independent practice (digital task box)
- Small groups around a Smart Board or ActivBoard
- Technology center with iPads
- Paperless. No color printing, laminating, cutting, or Velcro
- Digital SpEd Tasks can be used on any device with a pdf reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader) or PowerPoint—desktops, laptops, and tablets/iPads
- No logins or passwords
- No typing
- No drag and drop
- Just tap or click!
- Large buttons so students don’t have to be precise with the mouse
- Students are prompted to “try again” after an incorrect response
- Correct responses earn puzzle pieces
- When all tasks are complete, the entire picture is revealed
- Pictures are color photographs of animals that are suitable for all ages
- No visual clutter
- Calm pastel colors
- Predictable format
Answers to FAQ:
- Slides are not editable
- There is no audio
- Student answers are not recorded. These tasks are meant for practice rather than assessment.
- Files are not compatible with Google Slides
- You have two software options:
- PowerPoint (free in app store)
- Any pdf reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or iBooks)
- No Wi-Fi is necessary after the file has been downloaded to the device
Please contact me with any questions before leaving feedback.
Thank you for your support!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal or single classroom use. You may use on multiple devices within a classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they cannot be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
No part of this file may be posted on the internet, copied, sold, or edited.