The Digital Markers and Minions Teacher Planner is here! This planner works for all teachers (Benchmark and non-Benchmark) and for all grade levels! Use this planner to help you get organized with beautiful minimalist pages. The 200+ pages include all the tools you need to help your year run smoothly.
The planner comes as:
- Google Slides pages
- Includes a clickable Table of Contents for easy navigation
- If you need to use this on PowerPoint, click File > Download > Microsoft PowerPoint
* To purchase the physical version of this planner, click here. This digital version is included in the sale of the physical one.
- July - June calendar spreads
- Google Slides
- Monday - Friday weekly lesson planning spreads (with tabs to write on the top or side)
- Yearly calendar overview
- Sections Included:
- Digital Stickers
- Meet the Teacher
- School Year To-Do
- Spreadsheets for Keeping Track, Student Roster, and Important Info
- Daily Schedule
- Weekly Specials and Reminders
- Yearly and Year at-a-glance Calendar with Pacing Guide
- Important Dates and Birthdays
- PD and Communication Logs
- Room Layout + Seating Chart
- Guest/Substitute Teacher Pages
- ELA and Math Planning Templates
- Monthly Calendar Spread
- Benchmark Advance Planning Templates for all 10 units
- Monthly small group planning pages for ELA and Math
- Gradebook/Checklist pages
- Benchmark Advance weekly & unit tests grade book
- Blank notes pages
How to Use:
- Open in Google Sheets or PowerPoint. Click on any type box to write your plans, and save! You can view your planner digitally, or print the pages you need!
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept PO’s! Email me at email@example.com.
Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find your purchased resources. You’ll see a Provide Feedback button next to each product. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and comment. Doing so will give you TpT credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases.
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.