Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- A growing bundle of effortless, no prep, use any time activities to build lasting relationships with your students! Perfect for beginning of the year, morning meetings, brain breaks, and rewards for your in person, hybrid, or online students! A growing bundle of my best selling Team Building game se$41.60$52.00Save $10.40
An effortless, no prep, use any time activity to build lasting relationships with your students! Perfect for beginning of the year, morning meetings, brain breaks, and rewards for your in person, hybrid, or online students! This Interactive PDF resource includes six hyperlinked games in one PDF, allowing you and your students to navigate fun games with ease, staying on task while having a blast. This lets you focus on what really matters right now - connecting and enjoying time with your students.
This bundle includes three Interactive PDFs that were designed with a busy teacher like you in mind! Simply open each PDF and share your screen with students. Select a game to play. Students will view prompts or questions and will type their answers or guesses in the chat box. You can select a few to share out loud. Play one game, or a few! There is nothing to print or assign. This resource will take the stress out of distance learning (well, at least some of it!)
Are you more of a Google savvy teacher? Each of these resources has been upgraded to include an interactive Google Slides option for seamless integration into your distance learning platform!
Version One includes the following games:
- Would you rather? - Students pick between two situations, abilities,
- This or That? - Students pick between two objects or concepts.
- LOL! - Students try to guess the punchline to corny jokes.
- Fact or Fiction? - Students are shown a statement and must decide if it is a fact or fiction!
- Riddle Me This! - Students try to figure out the answers to riddles.
- Random Questions - Students see and answer random questions.
Version Two includes the following games:
- Scavenger Hunt - Students must go and find items in their home that match certain categories or descriptions.
- Picture Puzzles - Students try to solve brain teaser puzzles that mean common phrases.
- What's That? - Students try to guess what a picture could be from a zoomed in section of the picture.
- Agree or Disagree - Students are shown a statement and must decide they agree or disagree.
- Categories - Students try to think of things that fit in different categories that start with the first letter of their names.
- Random Questions - Students see and answer random questions - a student favorite!
Version Three includes the following games:
- Tongue Twisters - Students see tongue twisters and take turns trying to say them three times fast!
- Two Truths and a Lie - Students see three statements and must decide which one is not true!
- Finish the Song Lyric - Students see lyrics from popular and well known songs and must try to complete the lyric.
- Random Trivia - Students are shown random trivia questions and must give their best guess at the answer!
- Real Life Emoji - Students see common emojis and must try to mimic them!
- Recommendations - Students and prompted to share their recommendations for different categories.
This bundle includes
With your purchase, you will be able to download zipped files that includes your own copy of the following:
- Three separate interactive PDFs each containing six activities listed above (18 activities total)
- download links for each of the interactive Google Slides presentation containing the activities listed above
How does this product work?
This resource is so simple to use! Just make the PDF full screen and use the linked buttons to navigate!
- Buttons that say "Answer" will take you to the answer to the question, riddle, joke, etc.
- Buttons that say "Next" will take you to the next question or prompt.
- Each slide has a button that says "Back to Games" that will take you to the home screen to select from all six game options.
Want to try it before you buy it? Check out the interactive preview for a mini version of the first version of the PDF activity, or visit each resource to see a preview specific to each version.
Looking for more ways to start the year off right with your students? Check out my Get to Know You Digital and Printable Choice Board and Google Slides Boot Camp Activity!
Click here to follow me and you will be notified when new products are added to my store! All new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted, so it pays to follow me! Also, be sure to leave feedback to earn TpT credits to spend on future purchases!
Thank you for your time,