Do you know your algorithms from your computational thinking? Do you need to address Digital Technologies in your classroom but have no idea where to start? Then this is the resource for you! Use this pack to select quality activities linked directly to both the Victorian AND Australian Curriculums or use it to provide professional learning for your staff.
This resource package includes:
- the difference between ICT and Digital Technologies
- time allocation needed to teach Digital Technologies at each level
- links to work samples in each band for children working above, at or below level
- Scope and Sequence copies (F-10) from both the Victorian Curriculum and the Australian Curriculum
- content descriptions broken up into strands so teachers can clearly see
how each progresses
- content descriptions and elaborations per band
- links to activities for each content description per band (over 600 links in total)
- digital technologies glossary
- links to literacy and numeracy
- ideas for further professional learning opportunities
- a list of competitions and challenges to support students to develop their skills
- AND a list of organisations that offer further support.
Why go looking for all these resources on your own, when I've done all the hard work for you?!
Enjoy this resource and if you feel something is missing, please feel free to message me with your idea.