Digital Tefillah Hebrew 4 in a Row: V'ahavta Edition
Also included in
- Gaining fluency with the words from Hebrew prayers requires repetition. Reading drills can feel tedious and unmotivating. Tefillah 4 in a Row is an easy-to-use "no-prep" solution that engages students and teachers, alike.Digital 4 in a Row is a social, dynamic, and strategically competitive way to lPrice $13.75Original Price $15.00Save $1.25
- Digital Hebrew 4 in a Row is an easy-to-use, dynamic, no-prep game. Whether teacher vs. student or student vs. student, this digital bestseller is fun for all ages! This bundle includes over 250 practice words across 12 boards!Formatted in Google Slides, your students will love dragging and droppingPrice $31.50Original Price $35.00Save $3.50
Gaining fluency with the words of Hebrew prayers requires reading and rereading complex Hebrew words over and over. With this edition of Hebrew 4 in a Row, students will love practicing the V'ahavta prayer by readying, dragging, and dropping the digital markers onto the Hebrew words.
Formatted in a Google Slide, this no-prep Hebrew game is easy so to use. Simply share your screen and give remote access.
How to Play:
Keeping the motto "Say it" before you "Play it" in mind, students take turns dragging and dropping their markers onto the Hebrew words. The first player to get 4 in a row in any direction, wins!
Get the Tefillah 4 in a Row Bundle and SAVE!
More Tefillah Resources for you
• Tefillah Dots and Boxes: Kedushah Edition
• Tefillah Hebrew 4 in a Row, Avot v'Imahot Edition
• Tefillah Hebrew 4 in a Row, G'vurot Edition
• Tefillah Hebrew 4 in a Row, V'ahavta Edition
• What does it even mean? Tefillah Activity
• Yotzer Or, Mi Chamocha Activity Bundle & Tefillah Pack
• Editable Tefillah Handouts for Beginners
Subscribe to Alef Bet Games for the latest content, freebies, and special offers.