Also included in
- Google Resource. Digital Classroom. 1:1. Secondary ELA resources for digital classrooms.This 2016 SMARTePlans 2016 Growing Bundle Membership includes all of my current SMARTePlans digital Google Drive resources PLUS all of the additional Google Drive resources I create in 2016!Buy early and save big$129.99$193.00Save $63.01
This Digital Character Analysis Notebook for The Outsiders is ideal for middle school and high school students and is optimized for digital learning, distance learning, and Google Classroom.
With this digital character analysis interactive notebook for The Outsiders, students will analyze the main characters' development in the story. There is a graphic organizer for each main character in the play, plus compare and contrast graphic organizers to help teach character foil.
These graphic organizers include the character's main role in the story, whether each character is static or dynamic, and more!
SMARTePlans are digital, Google-based, interactive lessons for the technology-driven classroom.
Why Choose SMARTePlans?
- Create a digital, paperless classroom
- Incorporate technology into the classroom
- Compatible with Chromebooks, Tablets, Desktops, and Smart Devices
- Prepares students for 21st Century Tech Demands
This digital interactive ePlan includes teacher instructions (GoogleDrive and Microsoft OneDrive) and a link to 26 slides of character analysis teaching resources for S.E. Hinton's novel, "The Outsiders."
Students will create a character profile for each of the main characters. Because of the digital and interactive nature of Google Drive resources, these slides can be edited by teachers and students. You can use them again and again. Students will also complete multiple compare/contrast activities.
This resource is available in my 2016 SMARTePlans Growing Bundle:
Your students will LOVE this digital resource, and you will see their writing improve.
Check out other SMARTePlans
Connect with me!