Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This application runs in your web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc), and is meant to support learning some elementary math terms and concepts.
Using activeboard/smartboard or similar, students can come up and click the cells themselves, after having answered a corresponding question.
- odd/even (is the number divisable by two?)
- digit sum (sum of the digits)
- product (product of the digits)
- neighbours (shows which integers are the nearest on the number line)
- double (the concept of double, or multiplying by two)
- half (the concept of half, or dividing by two). Be aware that this version uses dot as a decimal mark.
- expanded form (the concept of place values)
- twin (turn the number backwards)
In this version the number must be an integer between 0 and 999.
PC or Activboard or similar with a web browser.