The Digital Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Sort
resource will help your students practice and master their identification of letters while distinguishing between uppercase and lowercase letters!
- With Sounds (in .pptx file)
- Without Sounds (in .ppt file)
- Directions Page for the Teacher
- Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Sort activity with and without sounds.
- Directions for students to read OR listen to (on version with sounds).
How It Works:
Students identify the uppercase and lowercase letters displayed in the jars. They sort all lowercase marbles into the jar with the lowercase letter on top and all uppercase marbles into the jar with the uppercase letter on top.
Quicktime is needed to play/listen to letter names and directions. Recorded sounds only work on PowerPoint Versions 2003 or newer.
Need more digital resources for letter and sound identification? Check out the Digital Phonics Pack
and these other (included) resources:
Letter Sound Flash Cards
Letter ID Fluency
Letter Sound Fluency
Listen and Find Letter ID
Letter Style Match
Beginning Sound Match