Digital Valentine's Day Cards | Valentines Party Class List and Card Exchange
Also included in
- FIVE digital and engaging Valentine's Day activities that require NO-PREP. Everything you need from Valentine's day multiplication, to digital Valentine cards, to a Valentine mindfulness activity. You can even create printable Valentine cards from the teacher to your students. Use during the month oPrice $13.00Original Price $25.00Save $12.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
These digital valentines give your students the freedom to be creative and customize Valentines with REAL images for their friends. No one has to go out and buy Valentines! A step-by-step video for students is included along with the Google Slides templates, so there's no prep for you! You can give them our digital class names checklist, too.
▶️ Watch the VIDEO PREVIEW to see exactly how it works!
- Perfect for your Valentine's Day Party
- Use during your Valentine's Week activities!
- Students can work on them at home
- Great option for students who can't or don't want to purchase Valentines at the store.
- Students get to choose and customize these easy-to-use templates (20+ design combinations) to let their friends know why they’re so awesome and what their friendship means to them.
- They'll love inserting REAL images or clipart on Valentines for their friends.
- They can even insert photos of themselves which we know they love.
- Your students will have so much excitement of opening up Valentines that were created specifically for them!
- Students can send them to classmates and teachers
- Teachers can send them to students
- Teachers can send them to staff members
After students have created the Valentine, they’ll simply press the “Share” button, type in their friend's or teacher’s name, and click "Send." Tell your students to check their "Shared with me" folder in their Google Drive to find and read the Valentines that have been sent to them. No email needed!
★ Link to a Google Slides presentation with 5 editable Valentine templates to customize (which can create 20+ designs)
★ Digital Checklist for class names (students can keep track of who they've sent a Valentine to)
★ Video Instructions for students/parents for editing and sharing Valentines digitally
★ Teacher instructions for how to assign the activity
Yes! All of these templates are almost 100% editable (2 backgrounds stay in place) so your students can delete any parts they don't want and they can add anything additional to the designs. Students can:
- Change the fonts and font colors
- Delete text boxes and add more images
- Change or create their own sayings/headings
- Create the own Valentines from scratch (blank template)
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
All Year Resources
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year