Also included in
- Have your students create their own Veterans Day Thank You Cards, Valentine's Day, and Mother's Day cards in Google Slides. For each holiday, your students will choose their favorite design from the templates in Google Slides and customize it to make it special. How do the cards work? Assign the Goo$11.00$15.00Save $4.00
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Save 45% with this mega bundle of our best-selling, no-prep, Fall activities! Parent Teacher Conference Forms, Halloween math activities, Veterans Day cards, Turkey Trouble persuasive writing, family tradition sharing projects and more! I created this bundle to help you save time during the Fall, an$22.50$45.00Save $22.50
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$149.00$291.50Save $142.50
Honor our veterans this year by having your students create printable or digital Veterans Day cards in Google Slides, interview a veteran to learn first-hand information, and read all about Veterans Day with a 2-page reading passage.
- Decide if you want your students to create printable cards or digital cards
- Send them the corresponding Google Slides Presentation (or send both and let them choose)
- Students will choose from 8 different Veterans Day card templates or create their own with the blank template. They'll customize the card by adding text, images, and even their photo or a photo of the veteran to make it special. (Directions are included so students know exactly where the text and images go.)
- Students print their cards or have parents help to send their card digitally through email (see below for more info). Each printable card takes only 1 piece of paper to print and fold. NO PREP or CLEAN UP for the teacher!
★ 2-page Reading Passage about Veterans Day (what it is, how it's celebrated, how it began, fun facts)
★ Interview a Veteran Activity with editable interview questions
★ Create a Printable Veterans Day Card Google Slides presentation
★ Create a Digital Veterans Day Card Google Slides presentation
★ Each presentation includes 8 Veterans Day Card Templates for students to customize (Each design comes in color and black & white outline to color in)
★ A blank template for students to create a card from scratch
★ A Teacher's Guide for sharing the presentations in Google Classroom, directions for completing cards, printing, sending digitally and more.
After students customize their digital card, they'll download it as a PNG in Google Slides. Their parents will then attach the image to an email addressed to the veteran. If you have older students with access to email, they can send the digital card themselves.
YES! All of the text in this product is editable. That means you can edit the text in the reading passage, Veteran Interview, as well as the printable, and digital cards. Just click and type! (The images cannot be moved due to copyright.)
Yes! One of our best-seller resources is our Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides. Teachers and students loved creating these over the last few years. We also sell Valentine cards. Check out the card bundle here!
These slides are perfect for the experienced Google teacher and one who is completely new to Google. Step-by-step instructions are included for customizing the cards.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- I Am Thankful For Digital Class Activity in Google Slides
- Turkey Trouble Disguise a Turkey Persuasive Writing Activity in Google Slides
- Digital Parent Teacher Conference 100% Editable Forms
- Thanksgiving Party Planning - Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)