Digital Virginia Studies Review Yearbook Activity
Looking for an engaging and unique way to review important people from the Virginia Studies curriculum? Students will love creating a digital "yearbook" that can be used in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. This activity makes a great independent project or collaborative class activity and requires students to use creative and critical thinking skills!
Students will complete the slides by typing in text boxes and inserting pictures. No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
The slide contents include:
- editable Table of Contents with hyperlinked slides
- 32 slides with the names of important people from the VS curriculum
- "team" slide (use this to show how people are connected)
- "snapshots" slide (use this to show pictures related to the VS curriculum)
- "sponsors" slide (use this to show important Virginia products and industries)
- "autographs" slide
- 2 extra templates in case you want to add anything else
This resource includes a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to share the resource with your students (both for Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive).
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account.**
Please look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource.
This resource supports the 2015 Virginia SOLs, including the 2020 revisions.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Need more ways to review the people from the Virginia Studies standards? You may like:
CLICK HERE to see more digital resources!