Digital Vision Board Template for Students | Goal Setting Activity GOOGLE SLIDES
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- ⭐ DIGITAL AND PRINT RESOURCES: This bundle includes 5 ELA LESSONS Including: 4 interactive Google Slides and 1 printable PDF resource. Students in 6th and 7th grade are actively engaged as they highlight text, drag and drop text boxes, and type in text boxes. Each resource also includes an answerPrice $11.60Original Price $14.75Save $3.15
- ⭐ DIGITAL AND PRINT RESOURCES: This bundle includes 11 ELA LESSONS/ACTIVITIES Including: 10 interactive Google Slides and 1 printable PDF resource. Students in 6th and 7th grade are actively engaged as they highlight text, drag and drop text boxes, and type in text boxes. Each resource also includPrice $28.40Original Price $35.75Save $7.35
⭐ NO PREP DIGITAL ACTIVITY: Engage students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades as they create vision boards that reflect their dreams, goals, and priorities and learn about a technique that can help them be successful in life.
- learn about vision boards and their benefits
- view examples of vision boards
- think about their dreams, goals, and priorities and record them on a chart
- learn tips for creating, finding, and adding images
- create a vision board that can be uploaded as a background on their devices
Students are encouraged to update their vision boards as their dreams, goals, and priorities change throughout the school year.
**NOT SUITABLE FOR GRADES K-5**
►Students can complete this activity with teacher guidance and pacing or independently and at their own pace. It can be used in both the traditional classroom and for remote learning.
⭐ WHAT'S INCLUDED?
►Although most parts are editable, the overall design and some of the text cannot be edited. This is to protect my work and the work of the font and clip artists. Please reach out before purchasing if you have questions about which parts are editable. I am very quick to respond in my Q&A and to emails. You can email me at JAN@JANSFILECABINET.COM.
►There are 2 separate files in the Google Folder:
✱ Teacher Guide (2 PDF pages)
✱ Student Slideshow (14 Google Slides):
- Title slide
- Background information
- Examples of 2 vision boards
- Directions for students
- Think and Record chart
- Tips for working with images
- 52 movable starter images
- Black background
- Cork board background
- White shiplap background
- Blank slide with instructions for uploading own background
►You will need Google Drive in order to access this resource. Your students will also need Google accounts so they can access the lesson. Sharing via Google Classroom is recommended, but sharing through Google Drive is another option.
- After purchasing, TPT will make a copy of this resource and add it to your Google Drive. Your purchase will be located in a folder named "TPT Purchases."
- During this process, TPT will need your permission to briefly access your Google Drive. This is a standard permission process required by any website or platform that integrates with Google Drive.
- Here is a link to more information: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help/Buyer-Questions/Why-does-TPT-need-access-to-my-Google-Drive-for-me-to-use-certain-digital-resources
►If your school district has TPT blocked, you can add the resource to a personal Google account and then share it with your school account.
- I do not have a PDF with forced copy links available to send through email.
⭐ YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
• SMART Goal Setting and Data Tracker GOOGLE
• Memory Book for Older Kids GOOGLE
• Motivational Coloring Pages | Zen Doodle Detailed PRINTABLE
• Email Etiquette Interactive Lesson and Assignment Google
• 180 Daily Journal Prompts for Google: BIG BUNDLE Months 1-9
⭐ SOME HELPFUL TIPS...
►If there is an issue with this resource or if you are simply dissatisfied with it, please contact me VIA EMAIL right away. I would appreciate this much more than finding out when I read the review and I no longer have the opportunity to resolve the issue. ❤️
- My email address is: JAN@JANSFILECABINET.COM. You can also leave a message on either the Q&A or Ask a Question tab on my store page.
- Visit the HELP & FAQ SECTION or CONTACT TPT for support if preferred.
►Visit MY PURCHASES to leave reviews and earn TPT points! For every dollar you spend, you will earn one credit that can be applied toward any of your future purchases.
►FOLLOW ME HERE and add me to your list of favorite teacher-authors.
⭐ LET'S CONNECT!
★ Email Me ★ Website and Blog ★ Facebook Page ★ ELA Teachers' Hangout Group ★
►Get INSTANT ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE FREEBIES when you join my email list. This includes access to my FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY! ✔✔✔
Thank you for taking time to check out my resources! --Jan ❤️
Copyright © Jan's File Cabinet. All Rights Reserved.
The purchase of this resource gives the buyer permission to download and copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution is also limited to single classroom use. Copying for other teachers, school-wide use, or for school systems is only allowed with the purchase of additional licenses. These can be added to your account under "My Purchases" at a discounted price. Thank you for respecting my work.