Digital Vocabulary Graphic Organizer | Vocabulary Template Google Slides
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5Price $29.00Original Price $47.00Save $18.00
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital readingPrice $29.99Original Price $47.00Save $17.01
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- Social Studies has become one of my students' favorite subjects because of these digital activities. These activities in Google Slides will help students learn about communities, landforms, traditions, timelines, me on the map, and more. Use the sharing projects to help build community while learninPrice $23.00Original Price $44.50Save $21.50
Students will gain a deeper understanding and connection to vocabulary words when they're inserting photos, videos, text, and even links to websites to describe them. They're also going to have a lot more fun doing it!
This 100% editable digital vocabulary notebook in Google Slides can be used for any subject or topic students are studying.
Students can create their digital notebook as they're learning in-class or at-home, as well as use it to study or reference vocabulary words later on.
You might also like our Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
- Vocabulary for a social studies unit on natural resources
- Math terms for a geometry unit
- Vocabulary from a chapter book students are reading
- Literary terms
- Science vocabulary for the entire year
- Vocabulary from Scholastic News or Time for Kids
- Teacher-assigned vocabulary
- Any way you can think of!
You are able to create as many copies of this presentation as you need, so your students can even have a vocabulary notebook for multiple subjects.
Each slide in the presentation has been linked to the Table of Contents so students can easily navigate to the slide they need.
- 1 Cover Slide
- 2 Table of Contents Slides
- 20 copies of the Entry Slide, each linked to the Table of Contents (space for 80 vocab words, but you can always add more slides)
- Video instructions for assigning this activity in Google Classroom
Note: Within each "vocabulary word box," students are able to move the image icon and text boxes around to allow for multiple images or more text within that space. They can also delete the boxes and divider lines completely to make more space.
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
- Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
- Image icons show where to insert images
- All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
• Meet the Teacher Letters and Slideshow
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Back to School Forms for Parents and Students
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• 9 Back to School Google Activities
• All About Me Collaborative Slideshow
• Digital Growth Mindset and Classroom Rules Poster Activity
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• ENITIRE BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE ($31 worth of free products)
All Year Resources
• Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Digital and Printable Newsletters
• Collaborative Kindness Activities in Google Slides
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• ENTIRE YEAR BUNDLE ( $17 of free products!)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• Writer's Workshop Anchor Chart/Class Mini-Lesson Jamboards
• Math Mats and Manipulatives Jamboards
• Reading Response Jamboard Templates
• Valentine's Day Class Jamboard Activity
• January and February Discussion Jamboards
• March and April Discussion Jamboards
• Jamboard Templates GROWING BUNDLE (GET THEM ALL)
• Animal Research Report in Google Slides
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Host a Poetry Writing Celebration! (Virtual or In-Class)
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• 2ND GRADE MATH BUNDLE ($20 worth of free products)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)