Digital Vocabulary Graphic Organizer | Vocabulary Template Google Slides
Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5Price $29.00Original Price $47.00Save $18.00
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital readingPrice $29.99Original Price $47.00Save $17.01
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- Social Studies has become one of my students' favorite subjects because of these digital activities. These activities in Google Slides will help students learn about communities, landforms, traditions, timelines, me on the map, and more. Use the sharing projects to help build community while learninPrice $23.00Original Price $44.50Save $21.50
Students will gain a deeper understanding and connection to vocabulary words when they're inserting photos, videos, text, and even links to websites to describe them. They're also going to have a lot more fun doing it!
This 100% editable digital vocabulary notebook in Google Slides can be used for any subject or topic students are studying.
Students can create their digital notebook as they're learning in-class or at-home, as well as use it to study or reference vocabulary words later on.
- Vocabulary for a social studies unit on natural resources
- Math terms for a geometry unit
- Vocabulary from a chapter book students are reading
- Literary terms
- Science vocabulary for the entire year
- Vocabulary from Scholastic News or Time for Kids
- Teacher-assigned vocabulary
- Any way you can think of!
You are able to create as many copies of this presentation as you need, so your students can even have a vocabulary notebook for multiple subjects.
Each slide in the presentation has been linked to the Table of Contents so students can easily navigate to the slide they need.
- 1 Cover Slide
- 2 Table of Contents Slides
- 20 copies of the Entry Slide, each linked to the Table of Contents (space for 80 vocab words, but you can always add more slides)
- Video instructions for assigning this activity in Google Classroom
Note: Within each "vocabulary word box," students are able to move the image icon and text boxes around to allow for multiple images or more text within that space. They can also delete the boxes and divider lines completely to make more space.
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
- Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
- Image icons show where to insert images
- All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)