This digital planner gives you the capacity to quickly organize all of your lesson plans in one place, change them easily as needed, and print at your convenience. To speed up your planning, just type in your book info (Chapters, subchapters, names of chapters, etc.) and let Autofill do the monotonous task of filling in when you will teach each chapter! YOU get to move things around as needed and designate specific dates as holidays!
What Is New:
1. Type directly into your planner and still move things around with just the click of a mouse.
2. Once you autofill your dates (how nice!) Your planner opens directly to today's date! No more scrolling through trying to find this week!
3. More header rows! Now you may have a one or two page week with up to 30 headers!
4. Autofill in a M/W/F pattern and fill in the T/TH spots with a second autofill.
5. Use this planner every year by simply changing the dates with Autofill!
6. Custom Font Included! What you see in the thumbnails above is what it will look like on your computer!
7. Macro-based instead of formula-based for a zippy performance.
What Is Included:
• 7-subject weekly digital planner with Autofill
(Autofill dates, vacation days, lessons, and even chapter names and numbers.)
• Link to a training video specifically created for this planner
• 120+ page CCSS highlighting checklist (2010).
• Grade Book
• Change to next year's date and you can be finished planning for future years!
• Email support
Last updated 9/05/16. Zapped a bug that was messing with the header selection.
What You Should Know:
This is an EXCEL file, equipped with MACROS. That’s how all the fancy magic happens. NO technology experience is required, but basic knowledge of Excel helps. Please do not stick your head in the sand and cry if you "do not know how to use Excel." This planner comes with a built-in link to an 6½-minute custom training video, and unlimited email support! Please make sure your school system allows macros, especially if you have a strict technology policy.
You must have a recent version of Excel (2010+) or small angry binary bits will yell at you in the form of error messages (the weekly planner won’t work). You should definitely download the preview weekly planner before you buy the full version. The preview weekly planner will allow you to use all of the features, but you will only be able to type on the first page.
★★★★ I have purchased over 600 items on TPT, but this is the FIRST TIME I have felt compelled to leave a comment. This product is genius! I loved the video link because it quickly explained the features of the product. Keep your products coming!
★★★★ Great program. Was able to get my year set up in 20 minutes. It took me a couple hours when I would do the paper and pencil way. Thank you!!
★★★★ I have been using this for a few years and realized I never rated it. This is absolutely fantastic and I have recommended it to others. I particularly like the past year's update. I have been using it for primary and this year I will use it for high school!
★★★★ I love this! I never thought that planning could be fun! The entire planner is full of tutorials and easy to follow directions. I actually learned more about Excel by using this product. I am so glad I found this product. Thank you, Techy Teacher!
★★★★ Love it! Thanks. This is cutting my lesson planning time in half. I am also able to add lesson ideas that I plan to do later in the year since the entire year is already done for me. This way I am not writing it on another calendar - its all in my lesson plans pages and I can adjust the lessons as needed.
What on earth are you waiting for? Download the FREE Preview weekly planner!
Try it, love it, buy it, share it!