You will love these Creative Winter Writing Activities that are such an easy prep activity for your Winter Writing Centers! Your students will be in love with these Pennants! Colored and BW included posters included. I would recommend displaying as everyone will LOVE reading and seeing these throughout the season!
KINDLY NOTE: I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable, (they are embedded into background) they have text boxes for students to type into.
- Grading Rubric
- 13 Funny and Creative Writing Prompts: Snow globe writing, ugly sweater writing, elf writing, naughty list writing, toy writing, and much more!
- Back for Banner for Illustrations
- Colored and BW included
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFORMATION:
- In download you will receive a PDF (see page 3 for link)
- You will receive a link for the google resource.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked (EMBEDDED) into place in Google Slides this is to protect all copyright laws.
Seasonal Writing Prompts Are Perfect For:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- quick writing prompts
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.