Digital Women's History Research Project
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Do you need an engaging and meaningful Women's History Month project? This Women's History Research Project in Google Slides™ gives students a choice and be creative as well as requires them to research and use critical thinking skills. This resource includes teacher directions and a Google Slides™ file that is organized to have students research all the elements of a famous American woman to create a complete presentation. Students will love learning about an influential women and will love sharing their knowledge with their classmates.
This Digital Women's History Famous Woman Research Project allows students to practice 21st-century skills AND speaking and listening skills in an engaging and authentic way. With this resource, you will provide your students with a Google Slides™ template that outlines everything they need to include to create a complete presentation. You may choose to have your students select and read a book about their chosen famous American woman OR you may have your students research their person online.
Here's what you'll get:
- Teacher tips and Information
- Student Directions
- A list of a few (42) famous American women to research
- Presentation Checklist with movable checks so students can check off completed elements that include: Famous Woman Information - name, birth date, birthplace, image, Growing Up - family, childhood, education, images, Important Contributions- why are they famous, struggles, accomplishments, images, and Famous Quote and what it means to your students
- Slides templates for each category: Famous Woman Information, Growing Up, Important Contributions, and Famous Quote
- 20 point detailed rubric
Please note: the slide titles, presentation checklist, and rubric are not editable. The presentation slides have text boxes and image place holders thar are editable.
Students will love learning about an influential American woman and will love sharing their knowledge with their classmates.
Prep is quick and easy... Just assign the Google Slides™ in Google Classroom or your preferred LMS.
♥ If you like this resource, you may also like my other digital resources!
• Digital Class Yearbook Project
• Digital Weekly Learning Reflection & Goals
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Debbie Rudtke.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.