Also included in
- Digital Word Families Activities that integrate short vowel words into stories, questions, sentences, and cloze reading activities, providing much more than the isolated practice of words! Students drag moveable pieces to complete each assignment. (No video or audio.)What is included in this resourc$20.00$25.00Save $5.00
Digital Word Work Activities for distance learning or device-based Literacy Centers. This packet integrates short i words into stories, questions, sentences, and cloze reading activities, providing much more than the isolated practice of words! Students drag moveable pieces to complete each assignment. (No video or audio.)
What is included in this resource?
Digital practice activities for short i in CVC (sit), CVCC (pick), and CCVC (spin) patterns.
Four sets of 2 Word Family combinations:
1) ill/ick – Story: “Patrick's Trick”
2) in/ill – Story: “Bill and the Spilled Milk”
3) ip/ick – Story: “TIcks on Trips”
4) it/ing – Story: “The King's Ring”
Each of the sets includes one short story and 10 different activities, organized as follows:
Story Reading and Word Highlighting
Cloze Reading Passage
Create Your Own Words
True or False Activity
Unscramble the Sentences
Match Sentences to Pictures
Complete the Sentences
***Download the preview to see an example of each activity!
What platforms can I use this resource with?
Google Classrooms – You’ll receive Google Slides links to each of the “Days”, allowing you to assign exactly the activity you want. No scrolling long files and deleting slides you don’t want.
Microsoft Teams – You’ll receive PowerPoint files for each of the “Days”, allowing you to attach the file you need to your assignments.
*** I included general directions for using this resource in each of the platforms. For more information, please look for tutorials online. Make sure you are comfortable with the platforms before purchasing this resource. I AM NOT able to help you with the technical information. (Wish I were!)
Digital Short a
Digital Short e
Digital Short o
Digital Short u