These "Would You Rather" writing activities for Google Classroom are the perfect way to keep your kids engaged this March. Keep your kids writing with a smile as they make a decision between two different things and explain the their reasoning.
My love "Would You Rather" questions. They are perfect for introducing or working on opinion writing as kids are asked to make a choice and why they made the choice they did. Sometimes the kids find the choice easy to make. Other times it is a close call!
"Would You Rather" activities are very versatile. I like to use them as quick warm-ups, for mini-lessons, classroom polls, literacy centers, for early finishers, or for differentiation.
This digital resource for Google Classroom comes with 30 fun "Would You Rather" writing activities for your kids to enjoy.
Questions Included in the March Pack Include:
1. Would you rather learn things you find interesting or things you think you need to know?
2. Would you rather create a list of goals or life hacks?
3. Would you rather appear as a guest on your favorite TV show or have lifetime backstage access?
4. Would you rather be a leprechaun or an elf?
5. Would you rather abolish war or find a cure for every type of cancer?
6. Would you rather spend the rest of your life rescuing animals or bringing comfort to the elderly?
7. Would you rather have all your teeth or hair fall out at once?
8. Would you rather go to the entire Summer Games or one Basketball Finals game?
9. Would you rather find a rare fossil or a golden nugget?
10. Would you rather try to train an elephant or a tiger?
11. Would you rather fight off an anaconda or a crocodile?
12. Would you rather your hair turn green or to only be able to eat green foods?
13. Would you rather kiss a lizard or a cockroach?
14. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder?
15. Would you rather only be able to text in GIFS or EMOJIS?
16. Would you rather hang glide or wind surf?
17. Would you rather your mom or your dad pick out your clothes?
18. Would you rather only wear green clothes for life or only wear clothes with gold polka dots every day for five years?
19. Would you rather skip forward five years or backwards five years?
20. Would you rather give up all technology for a month or social media for a year?
21. Would you rather eat broccoli or cauliflower with every meal?
22. Would you rather eat fish sticks or fresh fish?
23. Would you rather eat creamy or chunky peanut butter?
24. Would you rather view the world as a stage or a playground?
25. Would you rather go to the moon or compete in a gameshow?
26. Would you rather meet St. Patrick or Abraham Lincoln?
27. Would you rather climb Mount Everest or compete in the Alaskan Iditarod race?
28. Would you rather go on a treasure hunt or trace your family tree?
29. Would you rather bring back an extinct species or have a mythical creature exist?
30. Would you rather get to a party late or too early?
Wishing you an amazing year with your students!
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
We welcome all questions or comments! Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for the green star at the top of the page next to my store logo. Click it to become a follower. When you do this, you’ll receive customized email updates about Tied 2 Teaching, and information about sales and new products!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS FROM TIED 2 TEACHING?
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. When you click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!