BE Interactive™ Writing About Functions - Google™ Edition
This activity is a writing activity for students enrolled in PreCalculus, or Algebra 2 Honors. There are 3 writing prompts in the activity made with GOOGLE SLIDES. NOTE: THIS ACTIVITY IS NOT EDITABLE! Students can interact with the activity on their one-to-one devices. Students are given a word bank related to the vocabulary in the unit for functions and graphs. Each slide has a graph associated with the vocabulary. Students must use all of the vocabulary words in complete sentences to analyze the graph. You can assign the prompts individually or as a group.,
NOTE: YOU AND YOUR STUDENTS MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET TO BEGIN TO INTERACT WITH THE LESSON!
What is BE Interactive?
Internet cloud-based file sharing of educational resources that allows you and your students to access, edit and print files in a one-to-one classroom setting or from home using a computer or tablet.
Why use BE Interactive files?
* Paperless, no printing necessary.
* No prep! Everything is done for you!
* Can be used in one-to-one settings
* Incorporates technology use in your classroom
* Can be used as a technology station activity
* Great for extra practice at home
* Students work directly in the file
* Completed activity can be submitted for grading
* Works on iPads, Chromebooks, and other devices
* 3 prompts related to Functions and Graphs vocabulary
* Instructions for use with iPad or computer
* Blackline masters for absent students.
* Note: No answer keys are provided since writing is subjective.
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!