Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Are you looking for a one-stop fall shop!? This Fall Holidays Activities Bundle includes all of my fall products geared towards second grade! Cover the fall/Autumn season, apples, pumpkins, Labor Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving and more with this bundle! This fall mega bundle includes over 90 page$44.99$57.19Save $12.20
- Do you teach second grade and want to prep for the entire school year with just one resource?! My Second Grade ELA and Math MEGA Bundle includes everything you will need for second grade. With this 2nd grade bundle you will save over 30% if you were to buy every single resource individually! Include$130.00$259.62Save $129.62
- Are you a second-grade teacher teaching virtual/distance learning part or full time? Do you need easy to assign activities or a variety of no-prep printables to be used for the entire year!? Look no further! This bundle contains both my DIGITAL and NO PREP Second Grade Year Long Bundles! This bundle$95.99$139.75Save $43.76
Are you needing lots of fall/Autumn activities? With the Digital and Printable Fall ELA and Math Acitivities Bundle for Second Grade you will get BOTH digital and no prep printables for the season! This fall literacy pack covers apples, pumpkins, Halloween, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and much more!
These activities cover a wide variety of standards for second grade such as parts of speech, elapsed time, reading comprehension, word problems, personal narratives, fact families, descriptive writing, two-digit subtraction and addition, contractions, and much more! Perfect for distance learning as all you need to do is either print or assign slides!
✷This fall bundle is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit. This Digital and Printable Fall ELA and Math Activities Bundle for Second Grade is meant to be a time saver!
The no-prep portion is able to be simply printed! All the digital slides have text boxes already inserted as well as other elements such as shape tools, moveable elements, keyboard tips for students, extra text boxes in case of accidental deletion, and more!
These activities can be used for homework, morning work, fun assessments, or even last minute substitute plans! ✷
- Digital and Printable Fall Holiday Activities MEGA Bundle for 2nd Grade
- Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle
- Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You'll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 10 writing crafts!
►Important: Not every no prep page is also digital. 97 pages are no prep and 70 are digital as well!
- Apple ABC Order: Put the words in ABC order
- Johnny Appleseed Ate/Eat: Color the apples to show if they are past or present tense.
- Apple Adjectives and Adverbs: Color the apples to show if they are an adverb or adjective.
- Carmel Apple Contractions: Read the words in the apples and form a contraction.
- Pumpkin Parts of Speech: Read the words and write them under the correct part of speech.
- Pumpkin Pronouns: Write the correct pronoun in the blank.
- Prefix Pumpkins: Read the words on the pumpkins and write the meaning of the new word.
- Punctuation Pumpkins: Add the correct end punctuation mark in the pumpkin.
- Raking Contractions: Read the words and write the new contraction.
- Fall Fact and Opinion
- Foliage Facts Read the passage about leaves and trees in fall and answer the questions.
- Regular Plural or Irregular Plural Nouns Sort (2 Pages): Sort the plural nouns.
- Patch Up Patches: Write contractions to help Patches patch himself up!
- Fall Fixer Upper: Fix the sentences.
- Hay Homonyms Using the words on the hay fill in the blanks with the correct homonym.
- L.2.2b Labor Day Letters: 8 pages of letter templates to write to community workers.
- Labor Day Comprehension: Read the passage about Labor Day and answer the questions.
- Labor Day Word Search
- When I Grow Up: Writing template.
- When I Grow Up: Guess what I want to be flipbook. *Requires only two easy cuts.*
- Fall Word Search
- Candy Corn Synonyms and Antonyms: Read the words and write an antonym and synonym for each.
- Monster Mash: Read the short story and answer comprehension questions.
- Candy Contractions: Help Manny the monster collect his lost candy contractions.
- Halloween Writing Prompts (3 Pages)
- Which Witch: Write the correct homophone in the blank.
- Monster Mash-Up: Students write about a monster they imagined and a classmate has to draw the monster based on the adjectives.
- Witches and Monsters: Write the words in the box under the –s or –es column.
- Candy Complete Sentences: Fix the incomplete sentences.
- Spooky Suffixes: Add the suffixes –er, -ing or –ly to the words in a sentence.
- Disguise the Turkey: How would you disguise Tom so he won’t get eaten?
- Cornucopia of Compounds: Using the words in the cornucopia, create compound words and then use them each in a sentence.
- Thanksgiving How Many Words? : How many words can you use to make the words Thanksgiving.
- Parts of Speech Pie: Read the words in each pie and write if it a noun, verb, adjective or adverb pie.
- Two Turkeys Went to Town: Fill in the blank with the correct homophone (to, two, too).
- Fill in the sentences with the correct pronoun.
- Dream Dinner Write about your dream dinner.
- Feast of Fragments Write which sentences are complete or not.
- Apple Odd or Even: Solve addition problems and color if it is odd or even.
- Apples-A-Plenty: Answer questions about place value.
- Johnny Appleseed Skip Count: Fill in the missing numbers on the seeds.
- Apple Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns, and a repeated addition problem.
- Apple and Addition and Subtraction: Solve the addition and subtraction problems then color according to the code.
- Pumpkin on the Mend: Add Two 2 Digit Numbers and solve the code. No Regrouping.
- Pumpkin Problems: Solve the word problems about a class that is carving pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- Pumpkin Patterns: Fill in the missing numbers on the pumpkins.
- Leaf Leftovers: Solve 2 digit subtraction problems that require borrowing.
- Even Leaves Can Be Odd: Solve the addition problems and color if it is even or odd.
- Leaf Less Than/Greater Than: Write <. > or = using numbers on leaves.
- Nuts for Numbers: Write the written and expanded form for six 3 digit numbers.
- Hay Now, Let’s Subtract: Solve the 2 digit subtraction problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
- Monster Math: Help the monsters plan a party by solving the word problems.
- Candy Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns and a repeated addition problem for each array.
- Monster Money: Solve the word problems involving money.
- Haunted Word Problems: Solve the word problems.
- Spooky Shapes: Match the Halloween character to their favorite candy shape based on the clues.
- Candy Comparisons: Using <. >, or =, compare the numbers in two pieces of candy.
- Candy Corn Fact Families: Using 3 numbers write fact families for each of them.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble: Solve the doubles addition problems up to 12.
- Batty Base Ten: Roll a dice to make a two-digit number, then draw the base ten blocks and its expanded form.
- Count With Count: Fill in the missing numbers. Up to 535
- Spider Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 10 two-digit addition problems to solve.
- No Bones About It: Read the bone tally marks and write the number, then draw your own tally marks for three 2 digit numbers.
- Candy Color: Solve the problems and color the picture according to the code.
- Candy Graph: Read the graph and answer questions about how much Halloween candy students received.
- Candy Coins: Read the word problems involving coins and solve them.
- Missing Monsters: Fill in the missing addend.
- Football Frenzy: Fill in the missing numbers counting by tens.
- Touchdown Ten: Subtract 10 from a given number.
- Thanksgiving Dinner: Array word problems.
- Dinner Time: Read the graph about Thanksgiving food favorites and answer the questions.
- Feast of Fact Families: Create fact families!
- Thanks and Graphs: Use the graph to answer questions about favorite foods.
- Turkey Time: Solve the word problems involving time.
- Tim the Turkey: Solve the addition problems and color.
- Cornucopia Code: Solve the subtraction problems and answer the riddle.
- Place Value Pie: Find each underline digit's value and then solve the code.
By clicking that green star or clicking HERE, you will get updates on when there are sales and when I add new resources! New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours so it pays to follow!
⇨Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative for tips, ideas, and FREEBIES! ⇦
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition to your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller but as a buyer, YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given! As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or to share photos of this resource in action!