Also included in
- This is the ultimate bundle of graphic organizers for studying literary devices and literary anlaysis with any novel or short story. These graphic organizers also work for literature circles. Over 75 graphic organizers to inspire students during and after reading literature are included. These organ$13.45$19.22Save $5.77
Teaching setting with a novel or short story? These graphic organizers and activities will engage students and provide ample opportunities for understanding the importance of a story's setting. These graphic organizers will encourage discussion and clarify concepts while completing literary analysis.
You will receive a PDF of these graphic organizers. You will also receive links for a Google Drive version.
Included are 20 activities for teaching setting:
Different types of settings:
4. Science Fiction
5. Interactions (setting and symbol, setting and character)
6. What time is it? (studying aspects of a time period)
7. Multiple settings
8. Overview: location and time
9. Setting and colors
10. Research the story’s setting
11. Setting: brainstorming
12. Get a snapshot of the setting!
Setting and other literary devices:
13. When the setting is a flashback
14. Setting: first person point of view
15. Setting: third person point of view
16. Setting and symbols
17. Setting and characters
18. Setting and theme
19. Setting and plot
20. Setting and conflicts
You can see an image of most of these in the thumbnails, and the preview has a selection as well.
These Setting Graphic Organizers are part of a money-saving bundle! The Literary Devices Graphic Organizers for Any Novel or Short Story has over 75 graphic organizers to get students writing and talking about literature.
Looking for more graphic organizers for literature?