Your students will love learning digraphs with these fun and engaging digraph worksheets, activities, and games. Engage your students in learning 10 common digraphs with these NO PREP worksheets and LOW PREP games. Easily differentiate for the needs of your students, provide additional practice for struggling students, and fill your lesson plans with fun skills-based activities.
View the Preview above for a detailed look at the worksheets, activities, and games included in this resource. This bundle includes over 200 pages of digraph fun for the following digraphs: sh, ch, th, ck, wh, ng, qu, ai, ay, a-e. The activities are perfect for independent practice, small group instruction, phonics centers, literacy stations, morning work, homework, intervention, and more!
Digraph Activities and Game Bundle includes:
- No Prep, Ready to Print Digraph Worksheets and Activities
- Low Prep Digraph Games
- Mini-Lessons for introducing each digraph
- Color Posters for Classroom Display
- Word Cards for teaching or the word wall
- Tracking Sheet
- Word Lists
- Pre-written sentences for dictation practice
- 10 common digraphs
- A variety of digraph activities
- Cut and Match
- Draw the Words
- Draw and Match
- Scrambled Words
- Choose the Correct Spelling
- Find the Words
- Word Hunt
- Word Triangles
- Finish the Sentence
- Scrambled Sentences
These activities give students practice in recognizing and understanding the word, trying different options, blending sounds, spelling the word correctly, and using the word as part of a sentence. Students gain confidence with sounds as they practice and use them in different ways.
This versatile pack is perfect for:
- Classroom teachers
- Reading Specialists / Reading Intervention Teachers
- Substitute / relief teachers
- Homeschool Families
See what teachers are saying about this Digraph Bundle:
- “Thanks for this kit..what a wonderful resource to have on hand when relief teaching....definitely worth the purchase price.”
- “Absolutely love this resource! It has been a perfect accompaniment to my Spelling program for those students who need a little extra support.”
- “I love this kit! It is very well organised, helpful for programming and has lots of great activities to help students learn digraphs. What a great resource to have! Thanks so much! :-)”
- “Purchased it a few weeks ago. I prepared the kit and I am ready to start using it tomorrow (first day of summer camp). Can't wait!!”
Please see the preview to view a sample of the digraph worksheets and activities.
More Fun Phonics Activities:
- Long Vowel Worksheets Bundle
- Phonics Cootie Catchers Bundle
- Fun Phonics Homework to Last the Whole Year
- Spin a Word Phonics Games Bundle
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.