50 Pages of ready to print activities for your classroom!
These activities focus on the digraphs - /ch/ /sh/ and /th/.
They include –
- printable mini books with and without words to introduce and focus on each sound,
- peg cards for children to match the correct sound to,
- picture cards to sort - with and without text,
- word cards to match to picture cards perfect for pocket charts,
- sound sorting mats with and without text as support,
- a sorting activity to assess if children can differentiate between the three sounds.
Any of these activities can be used for Daily 5, small guided reading group work or as a literacy centre activity.