ch, ph, sh, th, wh digraphs, anchor charts, digraph practice pages
You will love these! They are so handy, hands-on, and kid friendly for
teaching those tricky digraphs! (ch-ph-sh-th-wh)
Phonemic awareness is foundational for little learners, I explain to kids that digraphs are when two letters work together to make one sound!
PERFECT for the Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade classroom, these Digraph Anchor Charts provide multiple pictorial representations of each sound. Bright colors, adorable graphics and easy to read, very primary fonts!
Included in this resource:
• Two sizes of Digraph Anchor Charts for instructional use, posting on the wall, learning centers, bulletin boards, word walls, focus walls.
• Picture sorting cards with word cards (great for sorting in pocket chart or centers!)
• Practice page worksheets for identifying each sound/ plus an open-ended
opportunity to draw and write about an object or two for each sound.
• Practice page cut/paste worksheets for sorting each sound (has the sound or does not).
• Write the room recording sheet for write the super sound center!
Little Bird Kindergarten
Here are links for some other print & go anchor chart resources you might like!
Related Products for Alphabet and Phonics Instruction
©2015Pam Davidson Little Bird Kindergarten All Rights Reserved
Not for sharing physically, digitally or for public display, single classroom use only.