Digraph Boom Cards™️ for Reading words with Digraphs Distance Learning
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Your students can practice blending and reading words with digraphs, building words with digraphs through digraphs word work, and reading words with digraphs in the context of a sentence with this ultimate set of 200+ digraph Boom Cards.From starting to blend words with digraphs...to reading them inPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
- These Phonics Boom Cards - Blend & Read Edition are the perfect way to practice phonics in your face-to-face or virtual classroom! These digital blend and read phonics task cards provide INSTANT feedback, so you have the confidence of knowing that your students are decoding words correctly. PlusPrice $42.00Original Price $60.00Save $18.00
- This resource is what you get when you bundle my biggest Phonics and Reading Boom Cards™️ bundles and bundle them into one Ultimate Phonics Boom Cards™️ Bundle with 1500+ Boom Cards!Here are ALL of the Phonics Boom Cards that your students will need from learning CVC words through diphthongs...with MAPrice $114.29Original Price $155.50Save $41.21
These Digraphs Boom Cards™️ are great for practicing blending and reading words with consonant digraphs.
This is the resource you want if your students are learning how to blend and read words with digraphs.
Blending words with consonant digraphs takes a lot of practice. These Blend and Read Digraph Boom Cards™️ are digital, self-checking task cards that can be assigned with Boom Learning™️, Google Classroom™️, Seesaw™, and more!
►(Optional) Students click to hear the audio directions read to them.
►Students blend and read the word.
►Students click or tap the picture that matches the word.
►Instant feedback is provided. If incorrect, students can try again.
❤️Every word card AND the pictures on the card shuffle for every play, so your students can practice (PLAY) over and over!❤️
⭐⭐⭐Click HERE for a playable preview of this resource!⭐⭐⭐
: In this particular set, audio is not provided for each picture. This is intentional requires students to try their best to blend and read the word before choosing a matching picture.
This set of 55 words with digraphs cards is broken down according to the following for targeted consonant blends practice:
► Words with CK (1 deck)
► Words with SH (1 deck)
► Words with CH and TH (1 deck)
► Mixed Review (1 deck)
✓ Directions for accessing and using Boom Cards in Boom Learning, with Google Classroom™️, and with Seesaw. Video tutorials included!
✓ Clickable link to access 55 cards of practicing blending and reading words with consonant digraphs. (You only need to access this link ONCE, then they will forever be in your Boom library!)
✓Student/Parent/Home Directions Letters for using Boom. (Includes Boom Learning Sign In directions, Fast Pin/FastPlay directions, and Google directions.)
⚫Click HERE for CVC Blend & Read Boom Cards
⚫Click HERE Blends Blend & Read Boom Cards
• To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
• Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
• A free Boom Learning account is required for the teacher only. Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
• All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption. (No need to save anything to your computer or worry about losing files.)
• There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
• Boom Cards provide your students with immediate feedback. This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
• Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) if you use a premium Boom Learning account and your students are signed in to their own Boom accounts when playing.
• You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
•Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
• Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
• You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
• You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
1 ► Leave me a ❓“question” in my TpT store OR
2 ► Email me Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
► Click HERE to follow my store and be notified when new resources are posted.
► Click HERE to join The Teachable Teachers!