Looking for a center to introduce or reinforce teaching digraphs? Well look no further. Here students are in control and they can work either independently, in partnership or as a group.
1. Provide students with the picture cards, word cards and worksheet.
2. Students will match the pictures with the correct digraph words.
3. Students will write the correct word next to the digraph picture on the worksheet.
4. Once finished with the center/rotation, students will clean up the center and put the cards away.
Students can work with these worksheets on the carpet using clipboards. Another option can be posting the picture cards around the classroom and having students find the picture cards that match their worksheets. Students will then write the words on their worksheets.
1. Colored picture cards
2. Black and white picture cards
3. Word cards
4. Three options for student worksheets
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask a question or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love to hear from you so please provide feedback and I promise to respond. (: