PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
160 Pages of Digraph/Consonant Blends:
bl, br, ck, ch, cr, dr, fl, fr, gh, gl, gr, ph, pl, pr, qu
sc, sh, sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, sw, th, tr, tw, wh, wr
Each digraph includes the following resource:
1. Classroom Poster- Print, Laminate, and Display! Read the examples from the classroom poster to students and then display the poster on classroom wall!
2. Roll & Read- Students roll dice and read the digraph word aloud.
3. Cut and Paste (Leveled)- Student cut illustrations and paste only the ones that start with the consonant blend described in the directions. (Leveled activity- one copy included the words typed out for students to read while the other copy does not include the words)
4. Write & Draw- Students write the own word starting with consonant blend in the directions. Then students draw a picture to represent the word.
5. Board Game- Students play a board game with their peers. Roll the dice and read the word aloud until each player reaching the finish mark.
Also included: Assessments for formal or summative use. Teachers can use the assessments for informal or reteaching purposes, the assessments can be used as a communication point with parents, or the assessments can be used as a formal tool to assess student progress and understanding.
Also available: Short Vowel Activities & Worksheets