A must for literacy centres! I made this buncle primarily as a complete set of sequential digraph/dipthong sound cards/flashcards. There are 4 sets of cards with 40 sounds in each set. Each set is colour coded and aimed at different learning levels. Keep them as whole sets, or add each sound card as you introduce them to your class. Also included in this bundle pack are 36 accompanying word lists for each sound, a quick reference sound chart as well as 4 individual sound charts for students to monitor what sounds they are learning and what sounds they have already mastered.
Set #1 Sound - large visual - word
Set #2 Sound - word - small visual
Set #3 Sound - word
Set #4 Sound
Sounds: ch,sh,th, wh, qu, ck, ph, ng, kn, gn, wr, ee, oo, ew, ue, ie, io, oy, oe, oa, ow, ou, er, ur, ir, all, or, aw, au, ar, ay, ai, ea, ear, igh, ure, air
Included in this pack is…
- 1 A4 quick reference sounds chart.
- 4 Sequential digraph/dipthong sound packs with 40 sounds in each pack.
- Coloured cover labels and backings for each pack.
- 36 Coloured word lists/anchor charts.
- 4 Personal “Sounds I’m learning” charts in four different designs.
- 1 Set of digraph/dipthong sound squares.
- Sound order suggestion notes.
* Take a look at my preview for a full view