Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This updated bundle now contains six different resources for teaching consonant digraphs. There are worksheets, sound/picture cards for phonemic awareness, flashcards for word reading, and more!
Click on the thumbnails below to get more detailed information on each resource.
1. Consonant Digraph Fluency Activities. This resource is 39 pages of worksheets, fluency charts, word lists, flashcards, word sorts, and word lists.
2. Consonant Digraph Sound Mapping Worksheets. These worksheets are great practice for isolating the individual sounds in words, and understanding that in a digraph, two letters are making one sound.
3. Consonant Digraph Sound Picture Cards. These come in both color and black and white. I use these in my small group instruction to help students hear the sounds in each word. They pair nicely with my sound mapping worksheets!
4. Consonant Digraph Mixed Practice Worksheets. These are great way for students to practice in centers or small groups!
5. Consonant Digraph Posters. These bright and colorful posters are a great reminder for students as you teach each digraph.
6. Consonant Digraph Differentiated Worksheets. Three levels for each sound!
These would be great to use in your small groups to teach digraph words, or as materials in your centers. I find these resources especially useful to teach intervention. Students can work individually, or in pairs to read flashcards and map out words. Fluency charts are great to use as a warm up before reading decodable text, or as timed reads. Flashcards are ready to print on cardstock, cut apart and use. I like to put them on a binder ring.
Do you love a bundle? Then you might also like: