This updated bundle now contains five different products for teaching consonant digraphs. There are worksheets, sound/picture cards for phonemic awareness, flashcards for word reading, and more!
Click on the links below to get more detailed information on each product.
1. Consonant Digraph Fluency Activities. This product is 39 pages of worksheets, fluency charts, word lists, flashcards, word sorts, and word lists. You can find it here
2. Consonant Digraph Sound Mapping Worksheets. These worksheets are great practice for isolating the individual sounds of each blend. You can find them here
3. Consonant Digraph Sound Picture Cards. These come in both color and black and white. I use these in my small group instruction to help students hear the sounds in each word. They pair nicely with my sound mapping worksheets! You can find them here
4. Consonant Digraph Worksheets. These are great way for students to practice in centers or small groups! You can find them here
5. Consonant Digraph Posters. These bright and colorful posters are a great reminder for students as you teach each digraph. You can find them here
These would be great to use in your small groups to teach digraph words, or as materials in your centers. I find these products especially useful to teach intervention. Students can work individually, or in pairs to read flashcards and map out words. Fluency charts are great to use as a warm up before reading decodable text, or as timed reads. Flashcards are ready to print on cardstock, cut apart and use. I like to put them on a binder ring.
Click on the preview for a look at the thumbnails of every page included in these products! (It's a lot of pages, so they are quite small!)
These files are all saved in PDF format in a Zip file. Please make sure you can open Zip files before purchasing!
Do you love a bundle
? Then you might also like:
**Consonant Blend Fluency Bundle
**Magic e Fluency Bundle
**CVC Word Fluency Bundle
I hope you enjoy!