This set of 12 digraph four in a row games will help students learn or practice digraphs. The included digraphs are Ch, Sh, Th, and Wh.
This set includes:
- Direction sheet
- Image of the game "in play"
- 20 different snakes and ladders games
The included games are:
c, h, ch
s, h, sh
t, h, th
w, h, wh
ch, sh, th, wh
ch, sh, th, wh
Idea of this activity:
1. Decide which player will go first.
2. On your turn, you will decide which circle you will color. Then, you will say the word aloud. If said correctly, you will color the circle.
3. The next player will go, doing the same thing.
4. The goal is to have four circles colored in, in a row. They can be up and down, side to side, or diagonal, so plan your move!
5. The first player to have four in a row wins.
*If playing like the standard game of connect 4, you can only color circles on top of circles that are already colored, or are on the bottom row.
Teacher Prep Needed:
- Just print out the game board that you want to use, then laminate or put in a page protector for added durability if you choose. If not just print out as many copies as needed.
- Have markers available.
Check out my other best selling digraph items by clicking here
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.