This digraph hopscotch activity will help students learn or practice their digraph words all while getting some whole body movement in. The included digraphs are Ch, Sh, Th, and Wh. The digraphs are used in both the initial and final position.
This set includes:
- 2 directions sheets (2 different ways to play)
- Image of the game setup
- recording sheet
- 85 hopscotch squares (24 for ch, sh, th -- 12 in the beginning and 12 in the ending position. 12 cards for wh digraph).
- 8 of the header pieces that go above the squares.
Idea of this activity:
1. Set up the hopscotch game board. You can use as many or as little squares as you would like. You can also use one of the more traditional setups as explained in the directions.
2.You will hop on one foot where there is only one square, but you will hop on two feet where there are two squares next to each other.
3. Hop through the game until you reach the end, then hop back to where you started.
4. As you are hopping on the squares, read the digraph words aloud.
5. The goal is to say all of the digraph words correctly, and land correctly on all the squares without tripping or falling.
Check out my other best selling digraph items by clicking here
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.