Five different hands-on activities for the long 'u' sounds - /ew/ue/ui
File includes -
- clip cards to help children learn the correct spelling of words with /ew/ue/ui/ sounds
- printable mini books with and without text to trace to introduce and focus on each sound,
- picture cards to sort - with and without text,
- word cards to match to picture cards perfect for pocket charts,
- sound sorting mats with and without text as support,
- a sorting activity to assess if children can differentiate between the three sounds.
Any of these activities can be used for Daily 5, small guided reading group work or as a literacy centre activity.
You might also like our other digraph activities -
Digraph Sound Mazes - ch/sh/th
Digraph Activities for ch/sh/th
Digraph Activities for er/ir/ur
Digraph Activities for ea/ee/ey